miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

More than 1000 visitors, Thank you!!!


This is one of those tickets expected to write after a long time, but the truth is that I am thrilled to write in just 3 weeks after starting this project, which is my blog. Thanks to all who know me and you visit me, but many more thanks to those who did not know me and yet you have decided to visit. Greetings to all and I hope you continue visiting.

Now putting a little less emotional and more analytical, the truth is that surprises me the number of visitors arriving from the United States, nearly 30% of visits, and I was pleasantly surprised that I have received visits from certain countries as Belarus, Ukraine and Japan.


Another thing that quite surprised me is the amount of hits they receive inputs devoted to the authors, which I really like because I am passionate about always seeking new artists, without forgetting those who lead in this difficult time world, such as photography and art. But I do not forget those who read my posts more reflective, it surprises me that the second most-watched entrance is where he developed the idea of ​​my project, which on the one hand encourages me to continue on the other hand makes me liable rather more dedication.

Another more pleasantly surprising data is the number of visitors who come through the google search engine, at a time where the position is so complicated, I was pleasantly surprised that so much more than 80% of visits, come to this blog through the browser.

As for the tickets, I leave the ranking for now, there on the blog, so that you do a little to the idea of ​​the interests of visitors, first entry on the photographer Francesca Woodman, in second place entry on the Japanese animated series, Serial Experiment Lain, the third and deserved place not know if it is for the third part of the influences in my project, fear .... phobos III, the fourth is for a smaller personal reflection, digital photography .... simplifying the process?, a fitting position for, Nobuyoshi Araki and sixth for another great piece of animation, Prezít svuj zivot (Praxair theory).

Again many, thank you very much everybody and just encourage you to leave a comment more.

Statistics by day October 25, 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario